At StuDocu we believe in one thing: setting knowledge free will help humanity to overcome its greatest challenges. StuDocu is the world’s leading community for university students: every month we help more than 15 million university students to get smarter, faster. After rapid and profitable growth in the Netherlands (under the StudeerSnel.nl brand) we are now taking the rest of the world by storm.
The reason why we’re so popular? Our product solves some of the biggest problems students all around the world experience, such as accessing their study materials anytime, anywhere, and sharing them with their fellow students. Word of mouth and tremendous organic growth do the rest.
The role of the Strategy Manager will be to support the Management Team in the continued development and roll-out of the company’s strategy. This, among other things, will involve research, data analysis, project management, and preparation of materials for decision making. The Strategy Manager will be supporting the Management Team to extend the bandwidth of management allowing for even stronger execution on new initiatives, and a deeper understanding of challenges. The Strategy Manager will be able to directly impact the strategy and major decisions with significant exposure to key leaders in the company.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Overseeing the existing strategic planning process (OKRs)
- Identifying growth opportunities, assessing industry and competitive landscape
- Developing senior and board-level presentations
- Continuous awareness and scouting for opportunities in the key metrics of the business
- Drafting of documents and materials of priority for management
- Trailblazing on-the-go research ideas and strategic projects
Why you are going to love it here:
- You will be at the forefront of assembling the team behind a product that aids millions of students worldwide to excel at their studies. StuDocu is set to become an industry leader in the EdTech space;
- You will learn every day, interacting with a great international team of talented and ambitious people. You will have a huge impact and a clear footprint;
- We are based in a nice and bright office in the heart of Amsterdam with a large garden, right beside the canals;
- We work hard to make the world a better place and we celebrate success. We throw great parties and team events (even virtual ones);
- And so many other reasons!
- Entrepreneurial mindset, always driven to improve the status quo
- Project management skills, ability to multitask
- Financial analysis and advanced problem-solving skills
- Marketing and Digital Product Experience
- Strong analytical skills, including knowledge of SQL
- Ability to structure complex business problems in a logical manner
- Ability to drive work independently with little structure
- Ability to quickly change course and work on various projects at a time
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Quick decision-making skills
*During these COVID-19 times, our interviews are all happening via video calls. Hopefully, you'll get to see the office soon, but in the meantime, check out @studocu on Instagram to get an idea of what a great space it is!