Senior Growth Hacker
At StuDocu we believe in one thing: setting knowledge free will help humanity overcome its greatest challenges. StuDocu is the world’s leading community for university students. Every month we help more than 15 million university students to get smarter, faster. After rapid and profitable growth in the Netherlands (under the StudeerSnel.nl brand) we are now taking the rest of the world by storm.
The reason why we’re so popular? Our product solves some of the biggest problems students all around the world experience: accessing their study materials anytime, anywhere, and sharing them with their fellow students. Word of mouth and tremendous organic growth do the rest.
Our current content and SEO-driven growth strategy have led to multiple years of very strong growth, and with 200 million university students across the globe, we still have lots of room for continued expansion. To lead this next stage in our growth we are looking for an experienced, creative, and data-driven Growth Manager.
As StuDocu’s new Growth Manager, you will use our tremendous amount of data to look for opportunities and provide the tech and operations teams with the insights they need to accelerate our growth trajectory even more. A key part of the role will be to expand our current SEO strategy “at scale” thanks to your deep expertise in that area.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Devise and provide the basis for the implementation of StuDocu’s overall growth strategies towards becoming the leading player in our space.
- Creatively and independently look for opportunities in data, optimise KPIs across the business.
- Take an entrepreneurial no-nonsense approach to uncovering new growth levers whether in SEO, product, marketing, or operations.
Why you are going to love it here:
- You will be contributing to a product that helps millions of students worldwide to excel in their studies. StuDocu is set to become an industry leader in the EdTech space;
- You will learn every day, interacting with a great international team of talented and ambitious people. You will have a huge impact and a clear footprint;
- We are based in a nice and bright office in the heart of Amsterdam with a large garden, right beside the canals;
- We work hard to make the world a better place and we celebrate success. We throw great parties and team events (even virtual ones);
- And so many other reasons!
- Relevant B.Sc. (statistics, business, etc) 5+ years of experience from data / growth related jobs at online consumer focused companies;
- You have executed successful SEO projects and can showcase the results;
- Broad experience in using data-insights for scaling up and supercharging a digital business with a creative approach.
- Expert user of popular tools such as (or similar to) Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SemRush, Mixpanel and Metabase;
- Good understanding of techniques such as A/B testing, statistical analysis, and machine learning. Knowledge of digital marketing techniques (especially SEO);
- Team-player with strong peer-influence skills able to be a credible voice towards all areas of the business. Not afraid of challenging opinions;
- Creative and independent working style with an ability to communicate ideas and insights;
- Solid English communication skills, both written and verbal.