Senior Growth Hacker
At StuDocu, our mission is to empower everyone to excel at their studies by providing the best tools to study more efficiently. StuDocu is the world’s leading community for university students. Every month we help more than 15+ million university students to get smarter, faster. After rapid and profitable growth in the Netherlands (under the StudeerSnel.nl brand) we are now taking the rest of the world by storm fuelled by a further investment of 50 million USD.
Our current content and SEO-driven growth strategy have led to multiple years of very strong growth, and with 200 million university students across the globe, we still have lots of room for continued expansion. To lead this next stage in our growth we are looking for an experienced, creative, and data-driven Senior Growth Hacker. As StuDocu’s new Senior Growth Hacker, you will use our tremendous amount of data to look for opportunities and provide the tech and operations teams with the insights they need to accelerate our growth trajectory even more. A key part of the role will be to expand our current SEO strategy “at scale” thanks to your deep expertise in that area. Buckle up!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Devise and provide the basis for the implementation of StuDocu’s overall growth strategies towards becoming the leading player in our space.
- Creatively and independently look for opportunities in data, optimize KPIs across the business.
- Take an entrepreneurial no-nonsense approach to uncovering new growth levers whether in SEO, product, marketing, or operations.
Why you are going to love it here:
- You will be contributing to a product that helps millions of students worldwide to excel in their studies. StuDocu is set to become an industry leader in the EdTech space.
- Touching a bit of everything and working with almost every one of your colleagues from 20+ different countries.
- Mandate to “break things” and “challenge the status quo".
- This role is only about (huge) upside! You will have a huge impact and a clear footprint.
- We work hard to make the world a better place and we celebrate success. We throw great parties and team events (even virtual ones).
*During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are still interviewing and hiring, but all conversations will obviously be via video call! For now, StuDocu adopted a flexible remote-first policy, but we still require our 45+ employees to be located in or near Amsterdam in the Netherlands (we are supporting the relocation process). We encourage our employees to visit the office once every other week to build relationships and socialize while abiding by the safety rules. When it's safe again, you will be able to take full advantage of our bright office in the centre of Amsterdam with canals, restaurants, and cafes right around the corner.
- Relevant B.Sc. (statistics, business, etc) 5+ years of experience from data / growth-related jobs at online consumer-focused companies.
- You have executed successful SEO projects and can showcase the results.
- Broad experience in using data insights for scaling up and supercharging a digital business with a creative approach.
- Expert user of popular tools such as (or similar to) Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SemRush, Mixpanel, and Metabase.
- Good understanding of techniques such as A/B testing, statistical analysis, and machine learning. Knowledge of digital marketing techniques (especially SEO).
- Team-player with strong peer-influence skills able to be a credible voice towards all areas of the business. Not afraid of challenging opinions.
- Creative and independent working style with an ability to communicate ideas and insights.
- Solid English communication skills, both written and verbal.