At StuDocu we believe in one thing: setting knowledge free will help humanity overcome its greatest challenges. StuDocu is the world’s leading community for university students. Every month we help more than 15 million university students to get smarter, faster. After rapid and profitable growth in the Netherlands (under the StudeerSnel.nl brand) we are now taking the rest of the world by storm.
The reason why we’re so popular? Our product solves some of the biggest problems students all around the world experience: accessing their study materials anytime, anywhere, and sharing them with their fellow students. Word of mouth and a tremendous organic growth do the rest.
Our healthy economic model has allowed us to grow our engineering team significantly over the past year, and now we are looking for an experienced and passionate Product Manager to lead the way. You will work closely with the business and tech teams to define the product strategy, identify user needs, and scope the right technical solutions. You will have a huge impact as you take full ownership of the product. Own it. Use it. Analyse it. Think about it. Talk about it. Test it. Improve it. Dream about it. Love it.
What you’ll be doing:
- Set quarterly strategy and objectives for your team to reach for.
- Discover and present new product insights by analysing qualitative and quantitative customer data.
- Partner cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Marketing to plan, build and launch product features.
- Coordinate projects when needed during implementation.
- Write specs, manage feature implementation, A/B testing and define product roll-out strategy.
- Prioritise and maintain a constant balance between feature requests, internal goals, and bugs.
Why you are going to love it here:
- You will be in the lead of the strategies behind a product that helps millions of students worldwide to excel in their studies. StuDocu is set to become an industry leader in the EdTech space;
- You will learn every day, interacting with a great international team of talented and ambitious people. You will have a huge impact and a clear footprint;
- We are based in a nice and bright office in the heart of Amsterdam with a large garden, right beside the canals. Our office vibe is awesome and our chef makes amazing lunches every day.*
- We work hard to make the world a better place and we celebrate success. Last year with a company trip to Bali, and this year we went skiing in the Alps!
- At least 3 years of product management experience with great technical understanding.
- Experienced in using data to guide product decisions and explore new opportunities.
- Strong sense of UX; you’ve designed user-interfaces or have worked on projects that demonstrate your design sense.
- Commercially aware and capable of prioritising tasks based on current and future business benefits.
- Effective and thoughtful communicator as a product owner.
*During these COVID-19 times, our interviews are all happening via video calls. Hopefully you'll get to see the office soon, but in the meantime, check out @studocu on Instagram to get an idea of what a great space it is!